How we protect your personal information.We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Getting access to your information.We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How to correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt-out of future communications.You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt-out of future communications from us.
CÓMO PODEMOS AYUDARTE
Areas de experticia¿Recientemente usted o un familiar fueron víctimas de injusticias civiles o penales? Si así es, requiere la asesoría de un abogado experimentado en estos casos. Sabemos que enfrentar la posibilidad de una condena puede ser un duro proceso, es por ello que estamos dispuestos a acompañarte durante todo el camino y luchar agresivamente por defender su nombre.
QUÉ DICEN NUESTROS CLIENTES
Ayala Law Group fue muy útil en el caso de mi madre. Ella tuvo un caso abierto durante años con otro grupo y no sucedía nada realmente. Finalmente, a través de algunas circunstancias, su archivo terminó con el Grupo Legal Ayala y con la ayuda de Liz que la guió con todas las solicitudes.