FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
A GOOD FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
By discussing your situation and listening to your questions and concerns for your family, we will provide you with the best options available for your family law case.
FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
Family law covers a wide range of cases, including divorce, spousal support, child custody, child support, and adoption.
It is crucial not only to find a skilled and experienced family law attorney in your county, but also one who you feel comfortable sharing personal information with. A family law attorney will be by your side through mediations, negotiations, and judicial proceedings.
Our attorneys have experience in a variety of family law cases, including:
- Divorce: Working with an attorney during divorce negotiations will help ensure that your rights and interests are protected, and help you to achieve an agreement without battling out the terms in court.
- Child custody: In these cases, the judge will evaluate the conditions of each parent to determine the best interests of the child. Having the representation of an experienced family law attorney will help you to ensure that your position is well represented before the judge.
- Child Support and Alimony: Whether you are requesting child or spousal support, or your spouse has made this demand, it is important to understand your rights and protect your interests.
- Prenuptial agreement: This type of agreement is entered into before marriage. Through this contract, both spouses agree how property will be divided in the case of divorce or death of a spouse.
- Community property: This term refers to the wealth or property acquired during the marriage that is subject to division in a divorce.
- Paternity: Before determining secondary issues like child custody or support, in some cases, paternity must be established; that is the identity of the child’s biological father.
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status: Immigrant minors are a vulnerable population. Some may be entitled to special protection under immigration law. To start this process, you must demonstrate that the child has been the victim of neglect or abuse by one or both parents.
- Restraining order (protective order): If you have been the victim of physical assault, sexual or emotional abuse, or economic exploitation, you may be entitled to obtain a restraining order against your abuser. If this describes you, or if a restraining order has been unjustly filed against you, we can help.
- Conservatorships: While the elderly should represent an honored part of every family and society, they can be tragically subject to abuse and require the legal help that a family law attorney can provide.
WE ASSESS THE CASE
With meticulous attention to detail, we identify all important aspects of your case.
WE FIGHT FOR YOU
Once we have a strategy, we act with passion and perseverance to achieve the best results possible for you.
WE DEVELOP A PLAN
Each case is unique and you need to have a case strategy that is tailored to your needs.
COUNSELING IN FAMILY LAW
Solving legal conflicts in families is not easy and at Ayala Law Group, we understand this. That is why we aggressively fight to defend your rights, mediate between the parties involved, and achieve the best possible agreement.
Contact our experienced legal team at Ayala Law Group today for a consultation to learn how we can help protect your rights and interests.