How we protect your personal information.We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Getting access to your information.We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How to correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt-out of future communications.You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt-out of future communications from us.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUAreas of expertise Have you or a family member recently been in criminal or immigration proceedings? If so, it requires the advice of an experienced lawyer in these cases. We know that facing the possibility of a conviction can be a tough process, which is why we are willing to accompany you during the process. We can help you!
WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT US?
Ayala Law Group was very helpful in my mother's case. She had an open case for years with another group and nothing really happened. Eventually, through some circumstances, her file ended with Grupo Legal Ayala and with the help of Liz who guided her with all the requests.